Canada Latest Immigration Rule Changes 2022
Canadian government periodically announced and implemented Canada Immigration Rule changes and updates to streamline the Canadian Immigration and permanent residency process.
These changes will have a crucial impact on the applicants applying Canada PR this year.
The government of Canada release and employ the immigration rule changes and updates periodically. If you apply for Canada PR, you must confirm the latest process and updates to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Before you apply Canada PR, get the updated and latest Canada immigration procedure.
Note: In view of the global pandemic, in the year 2021, the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) imposed few temporary measures regarding the travel instructions, Express Entry draw pattern, etc. Having said the same, Canadian immigration, by enlarge, remained unaffected from the impact of pandemic. The Canadian government has allowed the direct flights to and from India and rest of the countries in September 2021.
You may visit our page Impact of Covid-19 on Canada Immigration for the latest update regarding the Travel update issued by IRCC in view of the Covid-19.
To get the latest/step wise Canada PR process on your e-mail id fill and submit below free inquiry form.
Free Assessment Form
How can I get help with my immigration or citizenship application? There are several ways to get help with your application, depending on what you need help with. The fastest and most affordable way to […]
Latest Canada Immigration Rule Changes & Updates- 2022
- CICC is new Regulator for Canadian immigration
The CICC (College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants) has replaced the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) as the official regulator for immigration and citizenship consultants across Canada with effect from November 23, 2021…. Read more
- SINP has launched an EOI pool
Saskatchewan has launched an Expression of Interest (EOI) pool under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to help connect healthcare workers with healthcare sector employers in Saskatchewan offering the Job opportunities…. Read more
- Canada Latest Travel & Vaccine update 30 November 2021
- Pre-entry molecular test result not required- From 30 November, Canadian citizens/permanent residents or people, who have right of entry, qualify as fully vaccinated travellers and who re-enter Canada within 72 hours of leaving, don’t require providing a pre-entry molecular test result
- Travellers aged 12 years and older need full vaccination– With effect from 30 November 2021; all travellers in Canada, aged 12 years and older require a full vaccination against COVID-19.
- 3 New Covid-19 Vaccines approved- Canada has added 3 new WHO approved Covid-19 vaccines in the list of approved vaccines. From November 30, 2021 below 3 Covid-19 vaccines will be accepted by Canada:
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin, BBV152 A, B, C)
- Sinopharm (Beijing) BBIBP-CorV (Vero Cells)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac, PiCoVacc)
Eligibility to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry-2021) This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. How this program works This program has minimum […]
- New NOC System (NOC Version 1.0)
The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced few weeks back that it will make amendment in the NOC (National Occupational Classification) system of Canada. This change is likely to take place in November 2022. It will replace existing NOC classification of Skill type 0, A, B and redefine it as new TEER system 0 to 5
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination
With effect from October 30, travellers leaving from Canadian airports, and travellers on VIA Rail and Rocky Mountaineer trains, need to be fully vaccinated in order to travel
- Canada completes inviting potential sponsors for PGP 2021 process
The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has finished inviting potential sponsors for Parents & Grandparents Program 2021
Canada government plans to bring more than 1.2 million immigrants next 3 years CANADA AIMS TO BRING 401,000 NEW SKILLED WORKERS, FAMILY MEMBERS And REFUGEES IN 2021, 411,000 IN 2022 AND 421,000 IN 2023 Canada […]
- Direct Flights to and from India w.e.f. 27 September
The IRCC has announced to lift the ban on direct flights to India. In the latest press release, Canadian immigration department has announced that it is resuming the direct flights to and from India with effect from September 27, 2021
- Latest travel to Canada update
The Canadian government is reopening its orders for all fully vaccinated international travellers with effect from 7 September 2021
- New PR pathway for International Graduates in New Brunswick
New Brunswick has announced a new immigration pilot for the foreign students, for the private career college graduates in the province. With effect from April 1, 2022, Graduates from four private career colleges in New Brunswick, i.e. Atlantic Business College, Eastern College, McKenzie College, or Oulton College and who have studied in one of 19-targeted occupations will be able to apply for permanent residency under a new pilot program
- Canada Relaxes the Requirements for Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot
The Canadian government has announced to ease the requirements for the Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot. As per the new changes to the RNIP, applicants no more have to acquire eligible work experience over a constant period
- Key guidelines for International Students Arriving in Canada
The Canadian government has issued some crucial instructions for international students arriving in Canada. These guidelines have been issued mainly in the wake of the global pandemic. In these latest guidelines, the government summarises the roles and responsibilities of DLIs, provinces and territories, and Canada’s government in supporting the international students.
- Extra points for French Language Skills
As per the Express Entry updated announced by the Canadian government on October 27, 2020, now the French-speaking Express Entry candidates will get additional CRS points for the French language proficiency. The new point’s arrangement will be as follows:
- As per the new change, the current number of points increase from 15 to 25 for French-speaking candidates
- For Bilingual candidates in the Express Entry system, the points will increase from 30 to 50.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot The pilot, Recently launched, helps employers in Atlantic Canada hire foreign skilled workers who want to immigrate to Atlantic Canada and international graduates who want to stay in Atlantic Canada after they […]
- Alberta announced two new AINP streams
The province of Alberta, Canada, is launching two new AINP streams for international students. Find below the details about these streams:
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream (Started w.e.f. 26 October 2020) &
- Foreign Graduate Start-up Visa Stream (Active from January 2021)
Significant changes to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
Alberta has introduced some crucial changes to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) with effect from October 1 2020. Key highlights of the changes this time around are as follows:
- Introduction of the new online portal for AINP- Express Entry stream & Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS)
- Applicable application fees
- Canada Immigration Plan 2021-2023
Canada to invite 401,000 new immigrants on permanent residence visa in 2021. Out of this number, 108,500 immigrants will get the invitation under Federal Express Entry System, while 80,800 will get an invite through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). You may check the Multiyear Immigration Plan (2021-2023) for details. Canada mulls to invite more than one million people in until 2023.
Get in touch with Visas Avenue to get Complete Assistance to apply Canada PR in 2021
If you seek inclusive assistance concerning enhancing your immigration points for Canada PR and essential documentation; you may get in touch with highly experienced and registered immigration experts at Visas Avenue Immigration.
You may contact Visas Avenue Immigration expert
Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.
Up to $70,000 per year CANADA Government scholarships, Fellowships, awards and bursaries for Undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral Students : Apply Online Now for 2022-2023 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding […]